Monday, June 22, 2009

Gymastics Festival

A group of 24 Year 5 and 6 went into the Stadium 2000 on Friday to perform in the Marlbourough Schools' Gymnastics Festival. They had been practising all term and we entered 5 teams in the B nad C grade events.Sam says "it was my second time and my favorite part was doing the formation with Josh, Conner M and Bayden and they were in my group." Dylan says " it was fun and it was funny because Oli got all 5 in every event." Oliver says " It was fun doing it and watching B grade do it, I reckon I did really well." Josh says" I thought the festival was really lots of fun, we got to go upstairs and eat morning tea and lunch after we performed.We watched the others perform. There were 500 kids in our sessions and 300 in the next one".Lara says" we had a fun time, I'm going to do it next year". Callum says" I saw my friends from my old school, I thought it was really good how every one did their formations , we'd practised really well. I think most people did well on the bar, my favourite bit was probably doing the skipping."

No comments: