Monday, June 22, 2009

Mid Winter Swim

On Sunday, it was the mid Winter swim in Picton. 400 people went in the water, 600 watched. I jumped in the sea, it was freezing cold and then I ran as fast as I could out of the cold water,to the warm water which the fire truck was spraying. At the shower I talked to Ryan Endersby for a bit. When they sprayed water at you it burned because it was so hot especially after being in the cold, cold sea water. I did not get a prize but my friend Ben Hide did. All of Ryan's family got a prize they got it in a row. Willam Karena won the big prize he won the heat pump.After I went home and had a warm shower and got changed into warm clothes and had some lunch and watched tv. I give it an 8 out of 10 because the water was too cold and I did not get a prize.by Dylan Burns

No comments: